NODAWAY VALLEY BANK
Nodaway Valley Bank is seeking an experienced Commercial Lender for KC Northland area.
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for establishing, maintaining and maximizing relationships with existing and potential customers and to develop a loan portfolio in a compliance manner that creates strong quality credit relationships for the Bank. Ensure excellent customer service in all customer and employee interactions.
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and maximize relations based on customer need.
- Maintain the loan portfolio with sufficient sound documentation and minimal compliance exceptions.
- Analyze financial information and apply sound judgment to make credit decisions.
- Ensure credit quality guidelines are met and monitored.
- Develop new business
- Profitably grow loans, deposits and fees
- Represent the organization through community involvement enhancing the organization’s image and opportunity for business development.
- Support and refer to NVIS, Credit Card, and Secondary Mortgage products.
- In-depth knowledge of lending, loan documentation, credit, compliance and regulatory issues.*
- Strong analytical skills.*
- Good customer service skills, high degree of tact, professionalism and courteous image.*
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a strong base of trust and confidentiality among staff and customers.*
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.*
- Strong customer service focus.
- Self-directed with good time management skills.
- Ability to operate a computer terminal, calculator, telephone, or other office equipment.
- Deals professionally with all internal and external customers and assists customers in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
- Actively develops new business relationships.
- Contributes to increasing fee/non-interest income
- Maintains past due loan accounts within guidelines outlined by CLO.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Displays a superior work ethic and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Finance or equivalent bank experience.
- Paid time off
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Tele Health
NVB is an EOE of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information and to apply for this position please click the APPLY!