Innovative Billing Solutions, Inc.’s mission is to make healthcare more affordable for patients and providers by using our proprietary digital, traditional, and mobile-friendly payment solution.
Innovative Billing Solutions, Inc. accomplishes this mission by integrating our proprietary payment solution with electronic health record and practice management systems across the United States.
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Innovative Billing Solutions, Inc., a patient payment solution, is hiring an Accounting Manager to handle and maintain the following accounting tasks:
- Create invoices to bill clients.
- Apply Payments to invoices in Sage Accounting Software (ex: Checks, ACH, Credit Cards)
- Deposit Checks and manage bank account accordingly.
- Communicate with Clients regarding past due amounts and receive AR payments within our terms.
- Enter Vendor and other AP items into Sage Accounting Software correctly.
- Pay Vendors and record automatic banks drafts in timely manner.
- Correctly Enter all other General Ledger journal entries into Sage Accounting Software.
- Ensure monthly financial statements are accurate and up to date.
- Pay Sales Taxes on time every month.
- Provide Appropriate Data to HR company twice a month.
- Reconcile Banking information with Checking account each month.
- Handle Phone Call and Email communication with clients and vendors throughout the day.
Innovative Billing Solutions, Inc. is open to discuss special hours of operation for qualified candidates.
- 7-10 years in an accounting or bookkeeping position
- Bachelor’s degree with sustained and viable employment on resume
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary $55,000+ with consideration for experience and expertise.
- Medical Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Coverage, with Dental & Vision plans. (Single is covered 100%, Family provision is 50% for Health, 100% Coverage Dental and Vision)
- 401k Retirement Program
We are humble innovators - We see the world not as it is but what it could be
We are internally motivated - We get our work done with discipline and integrity
We are happy people – We enjoy and maintain a friendly work environment
We are process oriented – We realize we need to take steps each day to accomplish our goals
We are team players – We put others before ourselves and work as a unit
We are respectful – We honor one another with respect
We are faith-based – We live out Christian principles in business
The Right Candidate:
- Ability to commute to our Homewood Office daily
- Experience in Sage Accounting Software or other similar accounting systems
- Ability to perform bookkeeping task with minimal training
- Run Reports as requested
- Works well in a Team Environment
- Is open to Change and Improvement
- Internally Motivated
- Financially Responsible
- Communicates well with others
- Is Respectful and Dependable
- Report Directly to the President