Logistics and Accounting Associate
LOGISTICS & ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE
- First Continental International (FCI) is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified global supplier of chemicals and other raw materials.
- FCI has been in the chemical industry for about 30 years, working for global large companies. Our business has even continued to grow during Covid.
- In-office residing in Rochelle Park, NJ
- Candidates preferred to have at least 2-3 years working experience.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree, Master’s a plus. Any major welcome to apply.
- Experience in logistics, such as shipping lines, shipping brokers, inventory, warehouse, trucking management are a plus.
- Must be a team player willing to learn, with excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to share in other job duties within the company when necessary.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. Company will not sponsor applicants for work visa.
The Logistics Coordinator is an entry to mid-level position based on applicant experience level.
Candidate is responsible for logistics and administrative duties, and will work with shipping lines, freight agents, customs brokers, transportation companies and warehousing partners throughout our supply chain.
Training is provided in a team-based environment. We are seeking a candidate eager to grow within our company and be a long-term member of our team. There is potential for growth within the company.
Logistics Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling Importation of product, filing paperwork with customs broker
- Coordinating with transportation companies, warehouse & customer to release and deliver goods in timely manner
- Negotiate transportation rates
- Perform research regarding chemical imports & pricing, and logistical partners
- Ability to communicate well through phone and email to provide excellent customer service
- Work well in a team-based environment
Job Type: Full-time; Monday - Friday (9:00am-5:00pm)
Salary will be based on education and experience of each applicant, with potential for growth.
Please send resumes by clicking the Apply button