Controller of Finance
Dillard Construction is seeking candidates for Controller of Finance in its Chattanooga, Tennessee office.
Our company provides Commercial and Industrial General Contracting, Construction Management, Design Build and Development services throughout our region. This is an onsite position in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The responsibilities of the Controller:
- Perform financial operations including, but not limited to AP/AR, job cost accounting, and payroll
- Maintaining accounting records including general ledger, payroll, and taxes
- Produce financial statements
- Maintain business and contractor licenses
- Manage and maintain tax reporting and compliance
- Assist with administration of DCI 401(k) plan
- Assist with Business insurance and employee health insurance program
Qualified candidates must possess:
- 7+ years of accounting experience preference in construction related businesses
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting with advanced degrees preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Procore construction software experience is beneficial
- Candidate should be proficient in daily use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe
- Experience with Sage 300 or similar construction accounting systems preferred
Pay will be based on experience. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off and paid holidays.
Qualified candidates only to Apply, thank you.