PROJECT ACCOUNTANT- CONSTRUCTION
PROJECT ACCOUNTANT - CONSTRUCTION
- Project invoicing using AIA G702/703, Procore and Sage 100 software
- Knowledge of Conditional/Unconditional releases.
- Submitting billing packages for funding
- Project / Job set up
- Onboarding of Subcontractors
- Processing subcontractor billings
- Maintaining subcontractor records
- Research subcontractor claims of invoice payment and/or discrepancies.
- Job Costing
- Construction experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience with Sage 100 and Procore or similar
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of our team
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- No degree is required
- At least 5 years construction billing experience
On-site at Rubik Built’s office in Modesto, CA
Please submit pay requirements