HR Business Partner
We are seeking a full-time HR Business Partner to join our AgCountry team. The ideal candidate would be in the Fargo, ND Corporate office or in our Alexandria or Willmar, MN office (willing to consider other locations for the right candidate). You will be responsible for coordinating all staffing activities for an assigned branch location while serving as the primary HR contact for all employees to ensure all employees are receiving world class customer service. This position will manage all activities related to campus career fairs and recruiting. If you are a team player, have a Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related field and have five plus years of experience as an HR generalist, apply today!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
- Family friendly work environment
- A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
- New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
- All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
- Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
- We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
- 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
- Annual bonus pay opportunity
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Employer paid logo clothing program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: July 4th, 2022, 7 PM CT
Click apply for all the details to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.