AVP / VP Loan Officer
We are seeking a full-time AVP/VP Loan Officer to join our AgCountry team in the LaMoure, ND office. In this position, you will work to build customer relationships and provide customer-focused financial solutions tailored to their specific customer needs. If you are a team player, have a degree in agribusiness, economics, finance, administration, or related field and/or experience equivalent to the degree; possess strong analytical and communication skills; have knowledge of lending disciplines, agriculture, and economics; and are self-motivated apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
- Bring value to the customer. Manage the total AgCountry value proposition and business relationship at the individual customer level.
- Develop and execute business and sales plans. Develop and maintain plans for assigned portfolio/territory that summarizes opportunities, threats and needed resources. Maintain documented relationship plans for all key customers and prospects and attain business goals through sales execution.
- Administer credit. Implement established credit disciplines, processes and policies through delegated loan decisions, loan servicing, and analysis of loans.
- Develop and maintain personal and professional skills. Develop and maintain a high-level knowledge of business concepts and AgCountry products and services. Proactively develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about production agriculture, commodity marketing, agricultural economics, technology, and other specifics pertinent to the assigned portfolio, industry, segment and/or territory. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, as well as solid credit skills and relationship building skills
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in business administration, economics, finance, agribusiness, or related field and/or experience equivalent to the degree.
- Strong communication, negotiating, problem solving and administrative skills.
- Superior time management and personal management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others, strong teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Sound financial judgment and lending acumen.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of financial information and identify creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions
- Prior lending or related experience.
- Working knowledge of risk management products such as MPCI, Hail Insurance and DRP.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, commercial banking, and the Farm Credit System.
- Knowledge of lending disciplines and the Association's credit portfolio.
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
- Family friendly work environment
- A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
- New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
- All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
- Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
- We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
- 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
- Annual bonus pay opportunity
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Employer paid logo clothing program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Employee wellness programs
Click Apply Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.